Contact me for a free consultation: AffordableOrganizingbyHayden@Gmail.com

Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome

About My Residential Organizing Services:

  • I work side by side with you to help create an organized space
  • Decluttering
  • Creating a plan to maintain organization
  • Purchasing supplies needed to create an organized space

  • I specialize in kitchen, pantry, bathroom cabinets, linen closets, bedroom closets, office, desks, bookshelves and file system organization, playroom, attic, basement and garage organization.


Free one hour consultation followed by a plan of action. For more information please email me at AffordableOrganizingbyHayden@Gmail.com

Affordable hourly rates starting at $50/hour with a minimum of 3 hours required.


About Me:

I am a college graduate from Longwood University. I have lived in Midlothian over 20 years and I am a Mom of three children. I love helping others create organization and I have won several organization challenges.





No comments:

Post a Comment